Up Coming Events:
CAMELOT ON THE LAKE
Hours M-F 2pm - Close
Saturday and Sunday 11am- Close
Happy Hour - Monday-Thurs. 3pm – 5pm $2.00 Mixers & Beer
Feb 28th "Karaoke" (Bubbles Entertainment) 8pm - 11pm March 8th "Meat Raffle" 2pm - 4:30 March 7th "Karaoke" (Bubbles Entertainment) 8pm - 11pm March 14th "Karaoke" (Bubbles Entertainment) 8pm - 11pm
8pm - 11pm
2pm - 4:30
8pm - 11pm
8pm - 11pm
- ATTENTION: DO NOT THROW AWAY YOUR CURRENT GREY MEMBERSHIP CARD. WE ARE GOING TO RE-USE THEM. MEMBERS WILL RECIEVE A SOLID STICKER TO GO OVER YEARS 2005-06
- There will be no BOD Meeting in March. Hope to see you April 19th.
- *Important Bulletin from Rome Water Utility
We would like you to be aware of the following as it relates to Rome Water Utility and your water service.
Because of colder than average temperatures this season we have had recent reports of frozen water at properties with metered service. We wanted to proactively make you aware of the possibility of frozen water service so that you can prevent potential damage to your property. If you are not a metered customer please disregard these suggestions.
- Please do not run your water to prevent freezing. Rome Water Utility clients are unique in that they are on private septic systems. Running your water can cause overflow to your septic tank and freeze the septic field. To prevent property damage do not leave your water running unless specifically advised by Rome Water Utility.
- Inspect your property for any signs of frozen service. Low water pressure is a sign that your service may be affected.
- If you are leaving your property for an extended time and have a shut off valve, shut the water off before departing.
- If your water has been unused for an extended period of time inspect your service prior to running your water.
- Report any decreased water flow to the Rome Water Utility immediately.
If you have any questions or concerns related to these items please contact us at (715) 325-2600. Please report low flow or frozen service directly to Chad at (715) 572-4871.
- "A Message from Tri-Lakes" - SNOWMOBILE ALERT - IMPORTANT NOTICE: It is illegal to snowmobile or ATV on county dams. In addition to a safety risk to individuals, it could result in costly damage to the dam's toe drain system.
Association Members please register using registration form to the left. The business office will confirm membership for access to Members Only section of the website during regular business hours to all paid Lake Camelot Association Members. If you scroll over the top, you will see drop down menus and from there you would click on the topic you are interested viewing.
- BOARD OF DIRECTORS 2013/2014:
Dawn Kalata - President
Bob Budjac - Vice President
Laura Treul - Secretary - Treasurer
Lake Camelot Lodge is first and foremost here for all the members of the L.C.P.O.A. It's your lodge! It serves many purposes from catering to our younger residents with the playground area and its new equipment addition, to assisting all of the members in our Members Services Center and the Business Office, to having a beautiful area to have an ice cream, to a great meeting place at Camelot on the Lake. The grounds have been the host of the annual Frolics, weddings, birthday and retirement parties, meetings and family gatherings. It's a perfect setting!
The Lodge is home to all L.C.P.O.A. board meetings. All members are welcomed and encouraged to attend, the meetings are the third Saturday of each month, except no meetings in February, August, November or December. You have a very dedicated group of Board of Directors. This group is truly interested in your on-going ideas and suggestions to help build and maintain Lake Camelot as the best place to live and play!!
The L.C.P.O.A. would like to ask all of you who have internet access to sign
up for the electronic newsletter. We have implemented a monthly E-News that is a
quick informative newsletter of monthly events and things to know. Follow the
Facebook link to - Lake Camelot Property Owners Association. With our new
website, we are hoping that we have made it much more user friendly. These are
just a few ways we are trying to get as much communication out to our membership
as we can to keep you informed!
Members Service Center & Business Office Hours
The Business Office currently open Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 9a.m. - 2p.m. beginning January 6, 2014 through September 30, 2014. The Member Services Department is currently Closed. We will see you in the Spring.
The Business Office currently open Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 9a.m. - 2p.m. beginning January 6, 2014 through September 30, 2014.
The Member Services Department is currently Closed. We will see you in the Spring.
CLOSED: DECEMBER, JANUARY, FEBRUARY, & MARCH